We are seeking a talented Business Analyst in the Grand Rapids, MI area. Staff members in this role should be excellent written and verbal communicators, effective and self-sufficient, flexible and comfortable with change. An understanding of health care industry (specifically health insurance) and agile development process would be beneficial.Need contractors that are first and foremost effective communicators (verbal and written), have an analytical mind and can dig in and ask the right questions of the business to determine scope requirements, document those requirements, and translate those to developers and an excellent ability to build relationships with their project team.
location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
job type: Contract
salary: $63 - 66 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
- Formulating and defining project scope and objectives through research and fact-finding.
- Developing analysis of consumer and business needs for application development.
- Documenting requirements/user stories and translating into proper product specifications.
- Devising or modifying workflow and consumer experience to solve problems, considering backend software applications capacity, data availability and desired results.
- Defining implementation procedures.
- Leading work on new implementations and upgrades of related systems, and handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Documenting and driving best practices throughout an organization
- Experience working as a Business Systems Analyst
- Understanding of technical complexities
- Education - Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience - 8 years of experience in the field
- Software development lifecycle
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.