- Technology Specialists respond to and diagnose problems through discussion with users including problem recognition, research, isolation and resolution steps.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $15 - 23 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Responsible for safeguarding confidential information and documenting issues and resolutions.
- Typically resolves basic problems while referring more complex problems to more senior Technology Specialists or Tier 2 and 3 support
- Assist customers via phone, instant messaging and ticket support
- Under supervision, respond and diagnose basic issues and requests for desktop, server, mainframe, remote connectivity, and telephony applications/hardware
- Analyze, document, and resolve issues and requests
- Refer more complex issues and requests to more senior Technology Specialists
- Document and route level 2 and 3 issues/requests to appropriate teams. Assist level 2 and level 3 teams with identifying issues or implementing fixes to restore service
- Utilizes scripts and available tools when assisting customers
- Provide input to and modifies department documentation
- Responsible for safeguarding sensitive data and security credentials, including passwords, that they are exposed to while performing technical support
- Assist with project, initiatives and implementations as assigned
skills: Level 2 and level 3 teams with identifying issues or implementing fixes to restore service
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.