Software Engineer provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company - we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Our Software Engineering Team delivers innovate features and architectural improvements to our custom imaging solutions platform. The platform is a critical part of the growing services business.
location: Austin, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $59 - 62 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Apply skills and experience across the full cycle of software development (specifications, reviews, code development and review, system test and debugging, deployment, and support)
- Contribute to the design and architecture of the entire system stack.
- Participate in product development in all stages from planning and design to development and testing.
- Code/debug scalable and complex programs, using either written or verbal design specifications.
- Provide the review, analysis and closed-loop corrective action for issues contributing to software defects and business process problems.
- Prepare technical documents used internally and externally to provide both summary and detailed technical information other teams require to complete projects and tasks.
- Technical Degree, such as Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Engineering
- A minimum of five years professional experience, designing, coding, and documenting software development projects.
- Proficiency with C#, ASP.net.
- Experience with Queuing Rabbit MQ/ Mass Transit - ServiceBus or MessageBus will also be acceptable.
- A robust understanding of modern software architecture
- Clear verbal and written communication
- Positive attitude and productive team player Preferred Requirements - Ways to Stand Out
- Agile or Scrum certification
- IT Architecture experience
- Experience with Visual Studio Team Services
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.