Oracle Workflow Developer
An Oracle and UC4 Workflow Developer provides technical and analytical support for production workflows and schedules. Support includes defining, developing, testing, analyzing, and maintaining workflow and schedule applications within company procedures and guidelines. Activities require interaction with application software and operating systems to diagnose and resolve unique, non-recurring problems. The position utilizes one-on-one consultancy to end users, project teams, and cross-functional IT teams.
The position's responsibilities require independent analysis, design/documentation, coding, testing, communication, and problem solving. Work is performed with little supervision and requires initiative, organization, and judgement. May interact with network services, software systems engineering, and/or applications development to restore service and/or identify and correct core problem. Simulates or recreates customer problems to resolve operating difficulties. Recommends systems modifications to reduce customer problems and enhance system capabilities. Provides monitoring of systems and processes to support day-to-day functionality of the workflows.
location: Muscatine, Iowa
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8 to 5
- Coding for automation of business functionalities including enhancements and modification to existing applications
- Translate functional requirements into technical specifications, designs, applies and documents new methods and procedures
- Software/application installation, configuration, repair, deployment (system administration functions), documentation and execution of test cases
- Will participate in strategic projects and/or multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work "on call" as required.
- Troubleshoots for root cause and provide/implement fix or solution for reported issues (Hardware and software)
- Take ownership of escalated support issues and requests and find resolution to problems
- Provide day-to-day IT support to business partner groups
- Collaborate with vendors to escalate and resolve issues
- Set-up and monitor production environment including configuration and maintenance
- Recommend upgrading of appropriate systems and equipment as needed
- Evaluates progress and results and recommends improvement changes in procedures
- Monitor and maintain workflow execution
- Support and execute code migrations
Associate's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or at least 2 years of equivalent experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3 years customer service related experience including interactions with vendors or external partners
- 1-2 years experience developing and executing scripts in BASH and Powershell
- 1-2 years experience with troubleshooting
- 1-2 years experience complying with service level agreements
- 1-2 years of maintaining applications or systems
- Experience working in a ticket based tracking system
- Experience working in an Agile environment preferred
- Experience working with Oracle EBS Workflows, a plus
- Experience working with Automic UC4, a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.