Sr. Software Developer
Randstad is looking for a Sr. Software Developer to join our client's team on a direct hire basis in the 92075 area in San Diego. Our client is a startup looking for someone to come in and act as a senior developer/manager to help create a strong front end for their web and mobile application. As a startup there are equity and profit share options available.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
responsibilities: Responsibilities include:
- Own the client side of the web and mobile applications
- Partake in product collaboration and help with direction of technology
- Develop, maintain and design web/mobile applications at an enterprise level scale
qualifications: Required Skills:
- 8+ Years of experience as an Engineer/Developer
- Cross Platform Technology experience (Xamarin, PWA. Ionic, Qt, etc.)
- Object oriented Design
- Enterprise level Web application experience (100+ pages)
- Automated Testing Knowledge (Selenium, Karma, Galen, Robot, Etc.)
- Leadership/Management experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.