The position of IT Strategic Sourcing Manager will lead medium to high value local, country or multi-country level sourcing projects, activities & contract negotiations for IT service categories that may include professional services. This role will primarily be responsible for conducting strategic sourcing events and negotiating acceptable terms and conditions with Suppliers according to our client's approved processes and to mitigate risk to our clients's satisfaction. The candidate will perform data analytics and work collaboratively with IT stakeholders and other Strategic Sourcing team members to meet stakeholder supply market requirements, create value, ensure process compliance and drive negotiated cost savings and avoidance's. Candidate should have experience in IT contract management, IT strategic sourcing, IT supplier and IT stakeholder relationship management. This position collaborates with IT, Strategic Sourcing, Finance, Legal, and various operational departments to advance the company's strategic sourcing processes and strengthen our supply market solutions to meet company goals.
location: Coppell, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
- Perform data analytics to identify opportunities to drive value through improved supply market solutions.
- Develop, communicate and execute IT category sourcing strategies at a local, regional or global level.
- Plan and execute IT strategic sourcing events according to our client's Strategic Sourcing Processes. Track and report annualized savings according to our client's Strategic Sourcing policies and procedures. .
- Provide IT Strategic Sourcing project leadership and support to achieve assigned Regional, and Country operations initiatives and savings targets
- Track and report progress against assigned strategic sourcing and specific country cost savings initiatives. Provide support and updates to IT, Strategic Sourcing and operational leadership on emerging opportunities/risks.
- Partner with suppliers to establish volume agreements that take advantage of economies of scale and leverage our client's spend on a local / regional level.
- Work collaboratively with IT stakeholders, business partners, operational leaders, and the Strategic Sourcing team to resolve problems with contract interpretation and vendor performance measurement
- Ensure that required reporting, accounting, contractual, and legal standards are maintained.
- IT Special projects and other associated duties to support the global IT organization, as assigned
- Minimum of 3 to 8 years' IT strategic sourcing experience in a large, multi-country company environment.
- Minimum of 3 to 8 years' experience negotiating contract terms of medium to high complexity and pricing in a high spend multi-country environment.
- Minimum of 3 to 8 years' experience utilizing spend analytics to identify strategic sourcing opportunities.
- Mid / senior level IT stakeholder relationship management experience.
- Experience in IT category strategy development and execution in a high spend multi-country environment.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Finance, Business Administration or related field or equivalent experience is a plus.
- MBA a plus.
- Strong consultative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal/communication and presentation skills at all organizational levels.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Detail oriented, strong organizational skills and ability to work independently
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.