jr. to mid level SharePoint Administrator
One of our Austin clients is looking to add a SharePoint Site Administrator to their team. This role will demonstrate SharePoint 2010 and related technologies in the Microsoft stack. This position will implement and customize SharePoint content management sites or web-based collaborative workspaces.
location: Austin, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Provide ongoing support for daily site administrator activities to support end-users and service request.
- Manage permissions and access where necessary.
- Create, leverage and manage sites, content lists, site columns, and custom views for collaboration sites.
- Build, monitor and troubleshoot workflows for automated processes.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent professional experience.
- Minimum 1-2 years fulltime Site Collection Administrator experience is required.
- Must have SharePoint list, sites, and collaborative workspace customization experience.
- Nintex workflow experience required.
- Experience across SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016 or Online is required. Experience across multiple version is a plus.
- InfoPath or Nintex Forms (or similar) experience a plus.
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills, including the ability to maintain several concurrent activities while managing user expectations.
skills: SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016. Nontex, InfoPath
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.