Lead User Experience Designer
- Share best practices and industry UX design trends
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows and process flows to further improve our user experience.
- Understand the UX processes and methodologies and be the bridge between business requirements, user research, branding, visual design, and technology.
- Articulate intuitive interactions and workflows
- Effectively communicate interaction and design concepts.
location: San Jose, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- You have experience leading UX team and mentoring junior designers in the team
- You have experience working in a product and engineering environment
- You Have a great eye for design and obsess over UI design
- You are a self-starter, work well with little oversight
- You are an expert of best practices for information architecture, interaction design, and user-centered design process, as well as strong knowledge of user experience principles and techniques
- You have experience with UX design for complex workflows and/or for technical end users or domain experts
- You have experience working with user data
skills: - You have at least five years of experience creating prototypes or highly detailed wireframes for complex web applications
- You have strong time-management skills and the ability to be self-directed when needed
- You have solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.