Are you looking for a position where you can combine your Analytical Chemistry skills along with Information Technology? If so, we have the position for you.
location: Monroeville, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Writing and performing test scripts/test plans
- Validate new equipment against previous testing procedures
- Utilize custom equipment and software to produce data
- B.S. in Chemistry (preferably Analytical Chem), Engineering, Physics, Biology or Computer Science
- Previous work with analytical instrumentation and data collection software (2-3 years)
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Strong computer skills
- Good communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.