RANDSTAD TECHNOLOGIES IS SEEKING A SALESFORCE.COM ARCHITECT FOR A DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY IN JACKSONVILLE, FL.
CANDIDATES MUST NOT REQUIRE SPONSORSHIP NOW OR IN THE FUTURE.
THIS POSITION WILL SIT ONSITE 100% OF THE TIME.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
responsibilities: JOB SUMMARY
- The Salesforce Technical Architect is responsible for creating and implementing solutions on the Salesforce.com platform.
- The Architect translates business requirements into functional solutions.
- The Architect is responsible for the analysis, design, build (declarative and code), unit testing, implementation, and maintenance of Salesforce in addition to configuration changes required to meet project objectives.
- The Salesforce Architect is an active participant in the SDLC lifecycle from planning through deployment and ensures that the application achieves and maintains a validated condition.
- The Architect participates in troubleshooting, advanced reporting and dashboard development, as well as customization of objects, workflows, fields, page layouts.
- The Salesforce Architect will monitor Critical Updates and participate in the Salesforce seasonal releases.
- Daily responsibilities include designing and building applications, configuring customizations, and creating system and technical design documents.
- You will be working in a fast-paced environment within an IT project team that includes a Salesforce Administrator.
- You are responsible for connecting business goals and challenges through the overall design of the application solution on Salesforce.com.
This position is an exciting opportunity to drive the future of our company through the engagement of our sales team by leveraging business process automation on Salesforce.
- Develop and deploy customized solutions on the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions, meet project objectives, and enhance sales processes.
- Work closely with business and IT leaders to provide technical solutions (including out of box solutions) to complex business needs.
- Demonstrate a deep knowledge of all Saleforce.com product offerings and solutions.
- Interact directly with stakeholders and end users to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications, and interactions with other business tools such as SAP and SQL.
- Deployment of new features and applications in Salesforce.com. Deployment activities are typically conducted off business hours or weekends.
- Create and deploy system changes using controlled release procedures to include transports, ANT Migration, and other tools.
- Create, monitor, and maintain documents throughout the SDLC process to include but not limited to Technical Design Document, Deployment Plan, Test Plan / Matrix.
- Support system validation requirements for compliance with FDA and ISO regulations to achieve and maintain a validated state
- Ensure integrity of the production environment by adhering to strict change controls.
- Support training and education efforts to increase adoption of Salesforce.com
- Identify and develop opportunities for sales automations and process improvements.
- Facilitate transition from Classic to Lightning environment.
- Test and document changes to the system using formal documentation process.
- Develop and support integration and data exchange between SAP and Salesforce.
- Design solutions with maximum usability while minimizing complex code and customization.
- Deliver detailed design proof-of-concepts, wireframes, and prototypes
- 2+ years of experience as a Salesforce Architect.
- 4+ years Salesforce application development
- Salesforce Certified Application Architect and Platform Developer Level 2
- Expert level understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including Salesforce Lightning, Community, and App Clouds
- Strong knowledge of CRM assurance best practices and methodologies
- Experience in complex Salesforce environment with 200+ users Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer related degree preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications to include Word, Excel, and Visio.
- Experience architecting and developing custom solutions in Salesforce.com.
- Experience working in a regulated environment requiring formal documentation.
- Proficient in Classic, Lightning, and Mobile environments.
- Provide technical expertise and architectural guidance for Salesforce.
- Experience gathering business and functional requirements.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience documenting and analyzing processes, procedures, and policies.
- Experience with data integration and third-party application integrations.
- Proficient with Apex (classes, triggers, and web services), VisualForce, Salesforce APIs, SOQL, Forec.com and UI related coding technologies to include Java.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and big-picture thinker.
- Ability to follow through with initiatives, assignments, and issues with minimal direction.
- Ability to adhere to business processes for communication and project management through project management tool, Wrike (no experience required for the tool)
- Salesforce configuration and customization using Apex, VisualForce, Java.
- Experience with SOAP and REST web service calls.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service and maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to resolve and mitigate issues and risks as they arise.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate these into technical solutions.
- Adhere to and support quality and safety policies and procedures.
- Ability to retrieve and interpret documentation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.