job summary: Randstad has an excellent opportunity for an Embedded Firmware Engineer with a focus on testing
3+ years of experience with ARM cortex-M based embedded systems. Preferably ST Micro.
location: Monroeville, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- You will be responsible for writing unit tests and automated system tests
- Debugging hardware and test fixtures (design experience a plus)
- Experience writing unit tests and automated system tests
- Experience with build systems. Preferably TeamCity
- Experience with command line use of SVN and Make
- Proficient in C++, C# and Python
- Understands OOP and OOD.
- Experience with serial communication and VCP under Windows
- Experience debugging hardware and test fixtures (design experience a plus)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.