I.T. Project Manager
Our client is building the next generation connected vehicles and equipment that will light up new experiences and make our products smarter. To bring these products to market, we are seeking an experienced and passionate team member to build Internet of Things / Connected Solutions. The candidate will have a strong project management background with experience in product development, supplier/partner management and leadership.
location: Willowbrook, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $48 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Lead software product development projects from requirements definition through deployment using agile methods in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage partner relationships and provide leadership in onboarding new partners,
- Stay on top of product delivery trends, experiment with new methodologies, participate in internal & external technology and project management communities, and mentor other members of the product development team.
- 15 years' experience working in information systems, software product development, process engineering, software development, quality assurance or systems architecture.
- 5 years' experience in a project management role working with cross-functional and international stakeholders, engineering managers, suppliers, or product development teams. Must have demonstrated skill in communicating product development needs, plans and risks, and explaining options to stakeholders in ways that result in clear understanding and good decision making.
- Experience in Enterprise Manufacturing Environments.
- Strong leadership and communication skills - Able to facilitate and guide activities of a cross functional product development team, develop timing plans and risk mitigation plans for assigned projects.
- Able to identify, research and resolves cross-functional team performance issues to ensure program objectives are achieved.
- Desire to learn new skills and technologies.
- Well organized, good attention to detail.
- Direct experience with traditional project management methods. PMP certificate.
- Bachelors' degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or Business Administration.
skills: Preferred Qualifications:
- Master's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or Business Administration.
- Direct experience with agile methodologies. Certified Scrum Master.
- Experience with projects that included on-vehicle telematics or electronics systems.
- Experience using agile development and collaboration tools including such as Jira, Confluence, and Slack.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.