Full Stack Developers will have the opportunity to analyze user needs and develop solutions for clients from a wide range of industries including communications, education, telematics, transportation and health care. Looking for process and detail oriented Software Engineers with strong communication skills and a passion for learning new technologies.
location: Coralville, Iowa
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8 to 5
- Modifying existing software and creating new software
- Developing and directing software system testing and validation procedures, programming and documentation
- Conferring with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces
- Analyzing user needs and requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
- 2+ years of experience as a Software Engineer in a professional environment or a Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with C# or Java
- Experience with VisualStudio, Eclipse or similar
- Database experience with SQL
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.