A local top company in Tampa is looking to bring on a strong IT Business Analyst with over 5 years of experience. Experience working in a structured Agile / Scrum environment is highly preferred.
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Created business requirements documents, functional requirement documents and conduced User Interviews to identify and document the data discrepancies
- Worked as a liaison between technology and the business clients to improve business processes / business process automation ensuring quality of the services and support critical business strategies.
- Participated in daily scrum meetings and coordinated monthly Sprint meetings.
qualifications: MUST HAVE:
- Experience supporting projects through full SDLC
- Strong requirements gathering and documentation
- Excellent experience with MS Office Suite
- Process improvement experience preferred
- Ability to utilize Excel for data reports
skills: Expertise in all phases of SDLC
(Software Development Life Cycle), and methodologies like RUP
(Rational Unified Process), Waterfall and Agile/scrum
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.