Sr. Business Analyst
job summary: Randstad Technologies is looking for 2 Senior Business Analysts to support our healthcare client in Washington, DC! An ideal candidate will have experience with health care claims processing experience and excellent communication and presentation.
location: Washington, Washington, D.C.
job type: Contract
salary: $54 - 60 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
responsibilities: Required Skills
- Candidate must have hands-on Health Care Claims processing experience.
- Candidate must have deep knowledge/experience in using various requirements analysis techniques such as:
- Authoring Business and Functional Requirements Documents
- Workflow Diagramming
- User Stories
- Document "AS IS" and "TO BE" processes
- Agility to move between Agile and Waterfall Methodologies as required by the work assignment
- Candidate must demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills to:
- Conduct walkthroughs with internal and external teams.
- Elicit requirements
- Produce business functional requirements documents, user interface specifications, use cases, and/or data dictionaries
skills: Software & Tools: MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook Excel, Visio, HP ALM, Adobe Acrobat
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.