A client of ours in Denton, TX is looking for a SAP SD Analyst for a permanent opportunity.
Our client is looking for a Sales & Distribution Analyst
to optimize Sales & Distribution processes throughout the implementation, support, and enhancement of the SAP Order to Cash area. This is a hands-on position working to create system solutions for current and new business functionality. The role requires you to work in a team environment to recommend and deliver SAP technologies to enable business processes that will enhance the productivity and profitability of the company. They will provide configuration and process support for the SAP SD module as it relates to order to cash processes You must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, strong analytical and problem solving skills, and be able to function in a team oriented environment with resource and time constraints.
location: Denton, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
- Understand business needs/requirements and translate that understanding into a form that leads to the creation and/or composition of better process and/or technology solutions in the SAP Sales & Distribution space, always aligned with the Global template.
- Be proficient and experienced in conducting Business Blueprint sessions for Business Requirement gathering, Gap-Fit analysis, to-be analysis & documentation, Configuration, Testing, Training and related ABAP Developments.
- Setting up organization structure of SD and relevant configuration like Order Types, Delivery type, Item category determination, Shipping point determination, Storage location determination, Pricing, Free of cost goods, Product Hierarchy, Consignment, Returns, Customer Master , Serial numbers , Handling Unit management, Transportation Planning & Scheduling , Intercompany Sales etc.
- Ensure technical solutions maintain design integrity, adhere to functional designs, and meet business needs.
- Guide business customers through business case development for new applications/functionality, including cost / benefit analysis and risk / impact analysis.
- Support the SAP SD module, reviewing ticket backlog, prioritizing issues and working them to resolution.
- Perform analysis to gather requirements for integration with other SAP modules (PP, TM, ACM, CRM....)
- Provide test plans, test cases, perform functional testing and assure proper user acceptance testing.
- Support, test, and enhance moderately complex information systems and develop adequate error management functionality within assigned applications.
- Provide ownership of testing of projects.
- Provide new user training on supported applications as requested.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, business administration or related discipline (additional years of business analysis may offset degree requirement).
- 10 plus years of experience in an IT Business Analyst role designing, implementing, and supporting SAP Sales & Distribution.
- Demonstrated experience with planning and managing testing for unit tests and integration tests, and in facilitating cross functional, end-to-end business process testing via super users.
- In-depth understanding and expertise in SAP SD module.
- Knowledge of SAP ECC 6.0 SD and FI.
- Configuration experience in SAP SD and LE Module
- Process improvement and design capabilities.
- Familiarity with ad hoc reporting tools.
- Hands-on configuration experience
- Ability to be on-call to provide support after business hours as needed
- Significant experience in SAP Order to Cash
- Significant experience in SAP Pricing and Procedures
- Experience with 2 full life cycle implementations of Production
- Exposure to SAP PP, FI, and CRM
- Exposure to LSMW
- Proficient in SD related outbound and inbound EDI IDocs such as EDI Orders, Delivery and Shipping Confirmation
- Must have expertise to resolve issues related to Customer Service & Warranty in SAP
- Must have prior experience in customizing SAP pricing procedure and sound experience on SD Tax procedure for US and Canada
- Experience with Batch Management & Determination within the Sales Order
- Experience with integrations between SD and IM, MM, PP, QM, and WM
- Exposure to EDI and IDOCs
- Ability to jump in and become an immediate contributor to the team and organization
- Can pick up and articulate your approach and vision through strong communication skills
- Must be both functional and technical analyst
- Strong project management skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.