Software Engineer - Web Technology
Resource will capture requirement for rebranding based on Business SMEs and Creative team.
location: Irving, Texas
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
Convert these requirement from existing design using all the tech skills per listed below.
Resource will interface with the client. Creative teams, testing team and other impacted IT teams to code, test confirm, and deploy changes in prod using agile methodologies.
Resource will produce well-planned, well-structured, high-quality code that has been independently unit tested and peer reviewed.
TOP 5 Must Have Skills:
2. Velocity API, Weblogic app server (intermediate), Oracle , Web service
3. MQ, Java / J2EE , File transfer protocol (SFTP), File parsing, Unix Scripting (intermediate),
4. Client/Server application flow, Java Parser ,
5. Excellent communication skills and troubleshooting
Desired: - Experience with SOAP and Rest based web services.
- Experience with Eclipse IDE.
- Detail orientation, organizational skills, and good verbal communication skills.
skills: HTML 5
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.