Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Data Engineer to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Englewood area.
As a Data Engineer you will be part of a team delivering business intelligence solutions in finance and supply chain. Our solutions include a traditional data warehouse with Cognos/Tableau reporting and a Big Data solution that we are moving to Microsoft Azure. Most of our projects are now run in an Agile manner making use of Rally or Jira and we are making use of DevOps principles. You will be working with our development team developing reporting and data movement solutions. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
location: Englewood, Colorado
job type: Contract
salary: $53.89 - 60.63 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Work through support issues and small enhancements related to the IT Finance solution (Tableau/Data Stage).
- Complete work as a developer on some projects as assigned.
- Work with architects to understand solutions. Oversee and contribute to detailed designs/source to target mappings.
The software application landscape within the company spans many technologies that includes:
- Data Visualization (Cognos, Tableau, Power BI).
- Data Movement (DataStage, Informatica, Sqoop)
- Databases technologies includes: Oracle and Hadoop Database.
- Experience with Tableau Reporting
- Exposure to ETL Jobs
- SQL Experience
- Experience developing ETL jobs in DataStage or Informatica
- Experience with Cognos reporting development
- Experience with data models
- Experience with Agile Projects
- Exposure to Python
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.