Our client, a global luxury eCommerce company is looking for a NetSuite System Administrator to join the team. You will be primarily responsible for the support and maintenance of NetSuite applications, configuration, implementation & system administration. The position will work primarily with management to closely align the NetSuite system with business goals.
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Work with users across the organization to solve data and technical issues
- Recommend, create and manage customizations and enhancements
- Build & maintain reports, saved searches, and user dashboards
- Create and maintain documentation of the system and business processes
- Develop, test, and deploy customizations, custom records, workflows and SuiteApps
- Train end users on how to effectively use systems features and applications
- Support IT Security requirements including managing user roles and user access to the system
- Support Finance/IT Audit requirements & IT data management
- Work with Technology and Finance teams and subject matter experts to design new processes in NetSuite using standard functionality, customizations, and 3rd party tools
- Clearly articulate the benefits of NetSuite's applications to all levels including line of business managers and "C" level executives
- Maintain confidentiality of company programs, activities, records and financial information
- Assist Finance team with other duties as assigned.
- Eager to learn new technologies and solve problems
- 3+ years experience in designing NetSuite solutions in for large enterprise
- 2+ years experience in SuiteScript, SuiteTalk, SuiteFlow, system configuration
- Ability to balance technical skills with business savvy, ability to transform end-user needs/functional requirement into technical requirements and build out these unique solutions
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Excellent communication & written skills along with the ability to communicate with all levels within the organization
- Knowledgeable of Software Development Lifecycle Management
- Advanced skills in business analysis with the capability to capture requirements and make recommendations on the best way to implement the requirements to meet overall business goals
- Understanding of best in class expense software (Nexonia), AP software (MineralTree), Commission Calculation Software (Xactly), Financial Management / Forecasting (Adaptive Insights / Workday) is a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office, database management, cloud applications
- Experience in leading team NetSuite developers
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Computer Science or related field required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.