We have an immediate need for a Scrum Master
location: Freeport, Maine
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
This team is responsible for building and maintaining company's newest platform for Customer Technologies (Marketing Services, Omni-Channel Services, website). The Platform team evaluates and implements cutting edge technologies with heavy emphasis on research, proof of concepts, production execution, and support of new and current applications. The Team uses Agile practices and methodologies with current emphasis on managing through a Kanban board and Scrum ceremonies.
Looking for an experienced Scrum Master to facilitate the Platform team's ceremonies, introduce & evangelize Agile practices, actively clear roadblocks, partner with the Product Owner to prioritize & organize work efforts, stay closely aligned with Omni Channel Architecture application teams' efforts, ensure that the Platform team reports on and stays within budget, and manage the time reporting for the team.
skills: Candidates must be skilled in:
Experience with the following is desired, but not mandatory:
- Scrum Master certification
- Practical experience with Scrum, Kanban, and Sprints (both Kanban and Sprints are a must)
- Practical experience with Project Management (budget, time management)
- Experience leading technical teams and working with multiple teams simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written), English-language skills, facilitation skills, etc.
- Agile Coach certification and/or practical experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.