-We are seeking an experience Point of Sale and Stores Technology Manager for our exclusive client in Jacksonville, FL
-This is a direct relationship with a client that is looking to make a move ASAP for the right fit candidate
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
- Manage all Solutions Delivery - Stores resources and responsibilities
- Manage ORPOS vendor for POS development and defect resolution
- Manage relationship with a Managed Service Provider
- Primary contact and liaison between business units and technical community for store initiatives
- Identifies business objectives and solution deliverables
- Owns project lifecycle activities of solution delivery - stores, including solution architecture and enhancements, upgrades, sunset decisions.
- Partner with the PMO on the prioritization of Stores projects
- Leads design of Store Solutions Roadmaps and acts as a visionary of solutions in the Stores functional area. Keeps current on Store Technology
- Own a release process in close coordination with you business partners
- Lead a team on automation around Release Management and Quality Assurance
- Supports team members and empowers them to complete their activities in an efficient and accurate manner
- Builds teams that are effective, creative and positive. Communicates goals and objectives
- Coordinates defect resolution. Communicates issues/problems to the team and development partner
- Partner with Infrastructure team on the deployment of Store Solutions
- Ensure change management processes are adhered to
- Oversees the effort to create training materials where required; including TBT's and Quick Reference Cards
- Determines, monitors and reviews costs, operational budgets, schedules and staffing requirements. Acquire appropriate internal or external resources
- Ensures project deliverables are met and user satisfaction has been achieved
- 10 years Solutions Delivery management experience in a store systems environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- POS knowledge including back office applications.
- Experience working with SaaS solutions
- Experience with Mobile platforms
- Experience working with third party on-shore / off-shore development teams ensuring accurate technology integration.
- Familiarity with IBM register hardware is a plus.
- Knowledge of network protocols.
- Experience interfacing with Infrastructure and Database teams.
- Experience with Relational Databases: DB2, Oracle, SQL Server.
- Experience with Oracle POS suite (Central Office, Back Office, POS Server/Client, Returns Management) is a plus.
skills: -Point of Sale
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.