Applications EDI Developer
- Solid organizational skills and focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Providing accurate and timely estimates for tasks
- Provide support and leadership in critical production support issue resolution
- Support the team for application availability, reliability and stability on a 7 by 24 by 365 basis
- Conduct or facilitate root cause analysis on all in-scope incidents and recommend a corrective action plan
- Work with team to achieve timely resolution of all production issues meeting or exceeding Service Level Agreements
- Conduct code review to ensure the work delivered by the team is of high quality standards
- Work with business to prioritize production issue resolution
- Support existing EDI platform and integrating applications.
- Develop EDI solutions based on components available for data validation, translation, reporting and mapping.
- Troubleshoot issues and provide solutions to support EDI processes and systems.
location: Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Contract
salary: $55.00 - 68.75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
Day In the Life:
Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including coding, testing, debugging and documenting programs. Participates in requirements gathering, program design, and database design. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. The Senior Application developer performs a variety of complicated tasks including production support and troubleshooting. Uses technical knowledge and experience to resolve development and support issues. May lead and direct the work of others, including code reviews and mentoring other staff on industry best practices. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected to accomplish goals.
- Strong knowledge of EDIFECS software(SpecBuilder, Transaction Management, XEngine, Trading Partner Management, Encounter Manager)
- Experience in EDI mapping and data analysis of X12 transactions such as 837, 835, 834, 999, 270, 276, 277.
- 2+ years of experience working with Sybase or/and SQL Database
- 3+ years of Senior level Applications Developer experience
- 3+ years of SDLC experience
- 3+ years Database Design/Programming (Stored Procedures)
- Undergraduate Degree or 4+ years of experience
skills: Beneficial Experience & Skills:
- Healthcare Industry Experience
- TriZetto Facets Application experience
- Healthcare EDI Experience
- Understanding of HIPAA X12 transactions.
- Development and testing experience in C# / .Net programming language
- Crystal reports Experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.