The Merchandise Coordinator supports the objectives of the merchandising organization within the client's main product line. This person will support his/her category managers assisting in all aspects of day-to-day merchandising activities
location: Holbrook, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 25 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
education: High School
- The Merchandise Coordinator supports the objectives of the merchandising organization within Puritan's Pride. This person will support his/her category managers assisting in all aspects of day-to-day merchandising activities
- Monitor Website: Proof categories, items and copy. Update as needed
- New Items: Manage at item level per CM
- Contact vendor for samples, label pdfs, new item forms
- New Vendors: Send vendor appropriate forms and set-up for Puritan's Pride.
- Price changes, new products, category changes.
- Update price file
- Create new categories for sales
- Once new product in stock, watch item to insure it gets on the website.
- Copy for items: Manage copy at item level
- Submit, approval, add to web
- Images: Manage website images at item level
- Request renders, third party samples, upload to web.
- Maintain status list.
- Price Changes & Add/Removes:
- Add price changes and new products per CM and email out.
- Watch Lists: Manage at item level
- Images: Status on images. Updates.
- Copy: Status on copy. Updates.
- FD/Out of Stocks: Manage list of FD/Out of Stocks to notify warehouse.
- Customer Service Issues
- Help problem customer service/contact center issues/challenges
- Reporting: Assisting CM with reports
- Category Reviews: Assist CM with Web Review
- Search & Redirects: Manage at item level
- Review Search & Redirects for FD's and New Items and update.
- Catalog Proofing: Assist in catalog proofing
- Projects as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 2+ years working experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Marketing, Business or related field or equivalent professional experience.
skills: - Strong Microsoft Excel skills ( vlookup necessary)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong organizational skills with a desire to succeed.
- Financial and analytical acumen
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.