Our Client is seeking Mobile App Developers
for an exciting project in Chicago
. This individual will work closely with other engineers to develop and maintain high quality native mobile applications. As a Mobile Developer, you'll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment. You will be designing and building the next generation of our mobile applications.
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 46 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Design and build innovative, intuitive, secure and responsive native mobile apps
- Collaborate within an Agile team environment to define, design, develop and ship new features
- Grow and apply technical knowledge of software, hardware and open source technology stacks
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications, design patterns and protocols
- 3+ years of practical experience developing enterprise mobile native apps for iOS and Android.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications in the Apple App Store and Google Play
- Practical experience with the end-to-end DevOps CI/CD pipeline including one or more of the following: Jenkins, Maven, Gitlab, Sonarqube, CloudBees, Silk Central, Selenium, Cucumber
B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience required.
- Experience with analytics and performance monitoring SDKs (e.g. Crashlytics)
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development (TDD) and/or Behavior-Driven Development (BDD)
- Experience integrating with third-party libraries, frameworks, and APIs.
- Ability to create intuitive, testable, maintainable, secure and efficient code
- Financial services industry experience preferred
- Experience in the day-to-day practicalities of Agile software Product Development Lifecycles such as Scrum, SAFe, DAD, Lean Agile, Kanban, etc.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical topics to product owners, stakeholders and other business team members
- A team player who can collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process and easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
- High attention to detail and a knack for making a mobile experience beautiful
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.