Our Client is seeking Client Tech Support Specialists
with conversion experience from a data pprocessing or Financial Services background, for an exciting project in Parsippany, New Jersey. This individual will play a key role in the support of timely and accurate conversions of clients to the Card Services EPOC system. This position provides technical expertise to the platform team. This includes troubleshooting conversion problems and bringing issues to resolution in a timely manner according to defined SLA's, acting as support for conversion data mapping as well as data mapping changes resulting from client issues, coordinating conversion database updates and programs to address client issues as defined by the project management team. Provides support to the platform team by validating converted data and recommending changes/updates to databases so that conversion are executed and performed on schedule.
location: Parsippany, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 28 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Support the timely and accurate conversions of clients and provide technical expertise in the implementation process.
- Establish/update EPOC databases, Card Management, and other system parameters in the production environment as applicable.
- Support Project Managers to coordinate timely and accurate conversions.
- Verify system parameter set up and various conversion outputs and perform applicable health checks/validations.
- Provide technical assistance and support to the platform team as a result of client issues request new problem tickets to the conversion team
- Support data mapping and the JIRA review process
- 2nd line support for conversion issues
- Respond to Conversion Project Manager questions/problems in a timely manner and troubleshoot conversion related issues.
- Ability to contribute and work within a continuous improvement life cycle.
- Log and track issues in the platform conversion tools
- Provide after hour support of client conversions as needed.
- Bachelor degree preferred or equivalent work experience required.
- Three years conversion work experience.
- Good project management experience including the ability to effectively manage and prioritize projects, issues and tasks.
- Three years of experience in data processing or financial services industry preferred.
- Strong technical aptitude for utilizing computer applications and troubleshooting/debugging.
- Knowledge of card services processing systems and other applicable systems a plus.
- Knowledge of industry standards, plastic card requirements and PIN-generation methodologies preferred.
- Energetic self-starter with a strong sense of ownership, accountability and attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to adjust shift and work additional hours to support client conversions.
- Solid time management skills to work on multiple projects and effectively meet deadlines.
- The ability to work in a fast paced, varied environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong sense of accountability and follow through, effective problem solving skills as well as a commitment to positive solutions and the client experience.
- Team player with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to travel occasionally.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.