Production Planner II / Program Manager
Program Manager, Operations
Job Summary: Leads the factory execution of multi-million dollar complex program(s) including New Product Introduction, key business metrics improvements and cross functional team alignment to drive customer satisfaction through site execution. Works directly with Customer Managers, Sales, Supply Chain and Engineering to understand the customer's business strategies and future product plans in order to enable and execute production readiness.
location: Chandler, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 28 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Primary factory point of contact for program(s) to achieve identified deliverables.
- Manages the end-to-end process of order fulfillment for sustaining integration accounts.
- Manages required activity with various support organizations to meet and exceed customer service level expectations including but not limited to: production, engineering, logistics, supply chain, contracts, quality and New Product Introduction teams.
- Leads the team through a cadence of program execution focused engagements including program standups, internal program reviews and metric assessments to drive a higher level of customer satisfaction.
- Manages & owns product line execution through the factory, ensuring on time delivery to the customer.
- Drives seamless transition of New Products and/or platforms introduced into production.
- Coordinates with production control and management to provide ramp-up modeling to ensure 100% production readiness is achieved.
- Works with production control to negotiate Master Production Schedule to assure schedule achievability.
- Evaluates and provides feedback to production control on production output plans by means of production reporting methods
Job Level Specifications:
- Thorough knowledge of principles, theories and concepts in area of professional expertise. Is competent in all job functions and has general understanding of the industry practices, techniques and standards.
- Develops solutions to a wide variety of problems and works on projects requiring evaluation and analysis. May refer to policies, practices and precedents for guidance but determines best course of action to achieve results.
- Work is performed independently requiring judgment and discretion. May receive some limited guidance for new assignments. Work may be reviewed for overall adequacy.
- Interacts with management and professionals within department and other parts of the organization. May represent department externally on projects or with clients.
- Actions impact the success of the overall department and sometimes the organization. Failure to accomplish work or erroneous decisions will result in delays to projects, loss of revenue or allocation of additional resources to remedy.
- 3-5+ years with bachelor's or combination of equivalent work experiences.
- Demonstrated experiences working in a multidiscipline fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Experience leading a cross functional team.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experiences
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills.
skills: Distinguishing Characteristics:
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- PMP certification a plus
- Highly skilled in utilization of ERP systems
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.