?Design - Showcase The Role:
- You are a progressive, rule-breaking and innovative creative, who's obsessed with pushing technical and creative boundaries in digital experiences.
- You have the deep design, art and UX experience to design new creative approaches to revitalize and amplify how we showcase and demonstrate Cloud technology.
- In this role, you're expected to conceive and execute breakthrough ideas that will redefine how people think about interactive digital experiences that both educate and inspire developers and users of our Cloud Showcase Online and digital interactive experiences.
- You have a strong background in data visualization design, web design and design for coding arts.
- You are a designer not only obsessed with doing great work, but also someone who's looking to the future, striving for something bigger, and burning to create meaningful impact.
- You'll be working with a small, fast-paced creative+tech experiences team within the Google Cloud Events & Strategic Initiatives team.
- You will help create experiences that will reinvent what experiential marketing can be in ways that delight developers and customers.
- These experiences will be launched globally online experiences and showcased at our largest marquee events including Google Cloud Next.
- You should be able to think and communicate in words, pictures, motion and sound to create prototypes and makes ideas understandable and exciting.
location: Sunnyvale, California
job type: Contract
salary: $160.00 - 176.69 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
- Partner with the creative & technology leads, responsible for directing, leading, concepting & prototyping innovative, creative and interactive work for Google Cloud events and experiences.
- Create mold-breaking design and communications across all mediums (IA, user journeys, wireframes) and any startup design needs for our internal team.
- Responsible for steering the creative tech staff and being available to critique their work to maintain consistent creative quality and industry-defining work.
BA/MFA degree in Design / Product Design OR related discipline
skills: Skill/Experience/Education Mandatory
- BA/MFA degree in Design / Product Design OR related discipline
- 5+ years experience managing large scale projects with major brands and products.
- A portfolio of original and breakthrough work in technology-driven marketing ideas with a focus on significant concept development and brand-building experience.
- Advanced skills in InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop; Sketch experience a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.