- Migrate an internal client from GWT to Angular Typescript.
- Work involves hands on coding in Angular Typescript and implement an existing functional specification.
- Interpret business and functional requirements into a strong design.
- Apply industry best practices and standards in conjunction with project requirements and design.
- Work closely with other developers, project managers, database administrators, and QA.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements/efficiencies and drive adoption of high priority/high value improvements within the team.
- Manage time effectively with minimal supervision to accurately scope projects and ensure that projects release on-time.
location: Sunnyvale, California
job type: Contract
salary: $63.33 - 69.94 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
- In-depth experience developing numerous web-based applications.
- Expert hands on experience with Angular and Typescript.
- Experience working in Linux, BSD, or UNIX environment.
- Ability to communicate to all levels of users (internal and external), strong problem solving skills, adaptable, proactive, and willing to take ownership.
Strong commitment to quality, architecture, and documentation.
skills: Skill/Experience/Education Mandatory
Angular Typescript (Angular 2) Desired
Java 8 or higher
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.