Great Direct Hire opportunity for an ETL Developer where you will continue to grow and develop your career in the exciting healthcare sector. Good Salary, Benefits, and Relocation package included.
As an ETL Developer with a focus in Informatica you will be responsible for the integration of enterprise data by developing, testing and implementing packages and programs using Microsoft's SSIS and/or Informatica's Power Center. In addition, this position is responsible for building, maintaining reference tables, master data domains and data extracts that are needed to ensure the efficient and accurate processing of information.
Typical tasks will include, but are not limited to: requirements gathering, analysis, software architecture and design, software development, testing, implementation and documentation.
location: Greenville, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8 to 5
- Analyzes, designs, build, test, and implement integration technology solutions that meet the specifications of a project or service request.
- Effectively utilizes standard enterprise tools to develop or implement technical solutions.
- Writes test cases and report results
- Identifies problems following problem management expectations and performs problem resolution.
- Resolve most reported issues independently or escalates as needed to senior engineers.
- Provides preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and quickly resolves routine problems to ensure infrastructure and application stability.
- Adheres to standards and best practices, processes, and deliverables in accordance with standards.
- Participates in defining operational readiness requirements.
- Follows testing best practices and standards.
- Adheres to SLA expectations.
- Writes technical specifications for respective applications or infrastructure platforms.
- Participates in creating prototypes or proofs of concepts for new infrastructure technology.
- Remains current with respective technology capabilities
- Collaborates with Project Managers to resolve requirements gaps uncovered in design or within specifications or requirements.
- Prepares technical documentation for platform, service or infrastructure technical components.
- Adheres to change and incident management standards and expectations.
- ?4+ years of experience in an ETL administration or ETL / application development environment
- Experience working with project teams to design and implement new solutions
- Proficient in either SSIS or Informatica ETL tools
- 2+ years of working with dimensional modeled data and k nowledge of data vault modeling techniques
- Strong knowledge in writing SQL code for queries, stored procedures, data cleansing and manipulation
- Experience working in team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Independently motivated to seek knowledge in areas pertaining to their current position
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.