Our client is looking for a Network Engineer in the Cleveland, OH area.
- Customers are primarily internal and interaction is on a daily/weekly basis.-
- Organization based initiatives or projects.
- Will work on 3-5 small-scale projects (one or a few departments or client groups) or 1-2 large-scale projects (many departments or a Organization division) assigned to them from department management.
- Is capable of working independently.
- Expected to demonstrate decision-making, problem solving, analytical, communication, and team processing skills
location: Beachwood, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 50 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Management, maintenance, updating, and support of Company's WAN and LAN
- Identification and correction of location network connectivity issues
- Understanding and execution of TCP/IP skills and IP address subnetting
- Manage traffic in and out of network hardware (routers) to ensure maximum utilization.
- Design and Implementation of complex solutions.
- Cisco Centric
- Worked with switches and routers (layer 2/ layer 3)
- Basic configuration
- Communicate with client groups on a regular basis to determine needs
- Work closely with customer's leadership and project team during scope development and option analysis phase.
- Manage the projects and/or solutions to client group expectations.
Customer's Expectations of this Role:
- Reliable and responsive network infrastructure.
- Comprehensive solutions that are created from customer requirements
- Continual updates on project progress and any obstacles the team has encountered
- Give realistic timelines for solution implementation
- Meets commitment dates.
- Involved in analyzing system/software performance and adjust network specifications based on any identified problems
- Analyze network connectivity to ensure that hardware is utilized at its highest capacity
- Perform network analysis and disaster recovery planning and testing for the Company's WAN environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.