Production and design support for Chrome OS UX and Marketing teams. Overall Responsibilities:
- The production designer will be responsible for supporting Chrome OS UX and Marketing teams by producing templates, assets, stickersheets and videos for marketing and communication materials.
- The designer will also support the design team with visual design needs (designing icons and illustrations), as well and creating redlines for spec.
location: Mountain View, California
job type: Contract
salary: $46.67 - 51.53 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
responsibilities: Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Visual design support (icon and illustration design, redline for spec and make/maintain stickersheets in illustrator/sketch, help to create communication material for UXR)
- Asset generation and management for spec site and marketing materials as needed. Stay on top of what the marketing teams are doing and where Chrome OS UI is in relation to those campaigns.
- Review marketing material to make sure they look consistent with the actual UI
Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Sketch, Google Suites (Slides, Sheets, Docs)
skills: Required Skills:
- 3-5 years of UI/UX design/production experience in the technology field.
- Experience and solid knowledge of production (preferably in Android asset production) techniques/tools in their portfolio
- Great design sensibility to create presentation decks.
- Ability to follow existing design guideline to create icons and illustrations.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task and quickly "switch hats" between tasks.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Sketch, Google Suites (Slides, Sheets, Docs)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.