Primary focus is providing support to the system developers. Works under close supervision and receives detailed instruction from Sr. Developers.
location: Saint Paul, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 22 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
1. Work closely with Business Analysis and Sr. Developers to provide application maintenance and enhancements.
2. Follow team SOP's and guidelines for all development efforts.
3. Perform user and system testing as needed.
4. Ensure change management processes are followed.
Outgoing personality to deliver proactive service
Strong communication skills (written/verbal)
Comfortable presenting at group training sessions
Willing to work as late as 5:30 pm (8 hour shifts)
skills: - Hardware inventory management and delivery
- Process documentation
- Data Cleanup
- Customer Support
- Imaging PCs
- Disposing of PCs
- Written & Oral communication skills
- Active Directory account management
- Microsoft Office basics (Email/Word/Excel)
- Customer training
- Windows 10 / Office 365 migrations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.