Data Analyst II - IT
Our Digital Data Strategy and Analytics team is seeking a Digital Data Analyst (Google Analytics) to join our group in delivering a best-in-class digital analytics implementation. The ideal candidate will advise the strategy and execution of large-scale digital analytics solutions using Google Analytics. By partnering with our Digital Experience and Marketing teams, the right person for this role can translate new business needs into technical requirements, work with developers to build and test new tracking, and support long-term roadmaps that improve our overall tracking and tagging strategy.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Build and cultivate relationships with program, business and marketing stakeholders to document new tracking and tagging requirements.
- Operate as a subject matter expert on digital analytics and tagging (Google Analytics).
- Proactively communicate and set proper expectations with stakeholders on the process, progress on execution (including any blockers and status changes), and releases (including instructions on accessing the new data).
- Manage the end-to-end testing ensuring that data is clean in all environments (Dev, Test, QA, Production).
- Build your expertise of business knowledge to recommend and deliver improvements to our digital analytics implementation to help drive innovation.
- Partner with internal analysts to understand how they're using the data.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent combination of education and professional experience.
- 2+ years working with Google Tag Manager
- 2+ years of experience with Google Analytics
- 2+ years developing business requirements (attribution documentation)
- 1+ years supporting web, marketing, e-commerce or application development team
- 2+ years of debugging and troubleshooting experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to bridge the gap between technology and business stakeholders.
- Technical documentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
skills: Desired Requirements:
- 1+ years of experience in data visualization, reporting and analytics.
- 1+ years working with Google Big Query
- 1+ years with SQL
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with Sitecore
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.