Randstad Technologies is a seeking a Cerner Millennium Patient Accounting Analyst to help with our client's Patient Financial Services, Central Billing Office, and Finance Departments' use of the Cerner Millennium Revenue Cycle system.
location: Olathe, Kansas
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8 to 5
responsibilities: Job Duties:
- Serve as an expert for application build requirements, opportunities and limitations based on past experience,
- Perform application build for Patient Accounting,
- Serve as an advocate representing end user operational needs for that application/department/function, bringing a solid understanding of their workflows and requirements,
- Identify, document, and track ensuing application related issues and work closely with stakeholders and all team members to drive their resolution,
- Assist with the development of test scripts, training content, and job aids for the application(s), and
- Assist with testing activities.
- Education: 4 Year / Bachelor's Degree required.
- Experience: 3 - 5 years' experience with Cerner Millennium Patient Accounting required.
- Have an understanding of Charge Services and the Clinically Driven Revenue Cycle,
- Understand and monitor AR Days, Average Daily Revenue, DNFB, etc...,
- Have detailed experience with:
- Billing Entities,
- Insurances/Health Plans,
- Work Queues,
- Hold Rules,
- Charge Groupings,
- Recurring Billing,
- Claim Rules,
- Dunning Messages,
- Remittance Posting,
- Remark Codes,
- General Ledger Interface,
- Gold Standard Extracts, and
- RVU Data, etc...
- Must possess strong organizational, analytical, and multi-tasking skills,
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office),
- Strong verbal & written communication skills,
- Strong customer service skills
- Demonstrates enjoyment and enthusiasm when helping new learners.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.