VB .Net Software Engineer Jr
- Design, develop, analyze, evaluate, test, debug, document, and implement moderately complex software automation applications and solutions from collected specifications or requirements.
location: Hilliard, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $38 - 45 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
Using Agile/Scrum methodology, operate competently and contribute at every level of the software development lifecycle; including requirement collection, scope documents, task decomposition, database architecture, application framework design, business logic coding, form and function, testing, execution, and production support.
- With moderate direction, create flexible solutions to business problems while considering host/network capacity, bandwidth, performance, and iterative enhancement/scope.
- Provide Windows Server and Oracle database administrative support for the Production, UAT, and Development environments. Participate in occasional evening change windows as required.
- Contribute as a Technical Operations team member in Bill to Cash to accomplish goals. Provide technical recommendations to solve for business issues. Act as a technical subject matter expert for users and peripheral development groups. Actively participate in creating or modifying organizational development standards.
- Manage multiple projects and tasks concurrently with a view toward producing high quality deliverables within target deadlines provided.
BS in Engineering, Mathematics, CIS or related field, or equivalent relevant experience
- 3 years enterprise experience with software development in an intranet web environment
- 3 years enterprise experience with VB.Net
- 3 years enterprise experience with CSharp.Net (C#)
- 3 years enterprise experience with JQuery
- 3 years enterprise experience with MVC
- 3 years enterprise experience with ANSI SQL (Mastery level)
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Competency to engage and network with contacts inside and outside the team to accomplish goals
skills: intranet web environment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.