Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Instructional Designer to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Lake Oswego, OR area.
Learning Solutions Team has an immediate full-time contract position open for a Sr. Instructional Designer with e-learning, instructor-led training, and information design experience. In this role you will consult on the appropriate learning solution, conducts needs analysis, develop the support and evaluation plan, and develop Web-based training, instructor-led training (virtual and classroom), and performance support systems such as online help for mid to large scale national projects. You will be responsible for managing the schedule and budget for your projects. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
location: Lake Oswego, Oregon
job type: Contract
salary: $43.61 - 49.06 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Provide learning and training strategy consulting.
- Assess target audience's learning needs. Identify performance gaps and develop plans for the learning solution, post-training support, and business outcome evaluation.
- Use the Successive Approximation Model (SAM) to develop learning solutions
- Design instruction for mobile delivery with consideration for responsive design
- Develop learning objectives and assessments
- Design complex interactive training for national clients in a creative, team-oriented environment
- Develop performance support systems, including online help
- Design and develop WBT in a collaborative environment using Articulate Presenter, Articulate Storyline, or Captivate
- Design and develop classroom or virtual training instruction, including:
- Write participant and leader guides
- Design interactive exercises
- Design follow-up coaching and support materials
- Develop and manage the project schedule
- Manage the review and revision cycles
- Report on task and deliverable completions at regular intervals
- QA testing of produced content
- Attend team meetings; track decision and action items that emerge from discussions
- Help ensure consistency with established course design strategy
- Conduct post instruction outcome evaluations measuring effectiveness of training programs based on Kirkpatrick's levels of evaluation and/or "The Six Disciplines of Breakthrough Learning".
Six or more years of experience with instructional design for web-based training, instructor-led training, and performance support development required.
skills: Specific tools requested:
- Articulate Storyline
- Adobe Captivate
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.