Jr. Graphic Designer
Randstad Technologies, a global and national leader in the IT Staffing and Services industry has an immediate need for a Junior Graphic Designer to sit onsite in Rockville, MD to join a highly talented and growing development team.
This is a long term contract paying $40-45/hr. Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
location: Rockville, Maryland
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 45 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
- Work closely with senior designers to develop effective UX solutions for enterprise applications
- Learns and executes our UX process, supports the production needs in their domain, and takes and offers feedback from UX team members
- Engage with product managers, business analysts, development teams, and users to understand goals & business requirements, as well as product planning and technology concerns
- Highly proficient producing UX deliverables like wireframes, sitemaps, and user flows.
- Continuously work with delivery team to ensure that design goals are maintained through implementation
- Seeks feedback from their manager, stakeholders, and teammates and actively works with their manager to filter and prioritize feedback.
- Contribute to UI design and development best practices and standards within entire organization
- Bachelor's degree in Interactive Design, User Experience Design, Human Factors, Human Computer Interaction, or related discipline, or equivalent training and/or work experience.
- Knowledge of industry leading interactive standards including UX, graphic, and web design.
- Strong written and verbal technical communication skills.
- Well organized, thorough, and able to handle competing priorities.
- Ability to maintain focus and develop proficiency in new skills rapidly.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
skills: Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud, Balsamiq, and InVision. Knowledge of other design and prototyping tools welcomed.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.