Seeking a Senior Developer with to automate process controls for a DevSecOps environment in a multi-cloud environment. Working as part of the Enterprise Security Engineering team to ensure the automation of security in a DevSecOps product-based environment. This role will focus on the creation and implementation of automating security processes in the cloud.
location: Santa Ana, California
job type: Contract
salary: $38 - 42 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Work closely with a full-stack team to identify, design, and implement automated products in a multi-cloud environment
- Developing processes and methodologies for new and existing tools and technologies
- Research cloud security capabilities and recommend implementations
- B.S. in Management Information Systems or equivalent work or military experience
- Significant experience as a production developer delivering solutions to schedule
- Experience integrating with APIs
- Experience creating APIs and services
- Experience working in an Agile full-stack team
- Strong written communication skills
- 7 - 10 years of development experience
- Experience with common software development patterns
- Experience with serverless computing a plus
- Ability to architect scalable solutions
- Experience with ETL and data integration
- Ability to deliver high quality maintainable solutions
- Strong requirements gathering capabilities
- Ability to work in a self-directed environment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.