Start your new year right with working for Randstad Technologies as a Project Manager for one of our Fortune 500 customers! This opportunity pays a salary and offers benefits and paid time off, and will allow for some remote work.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 57 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Facilitate incoming service requests from Customer.
- Help create and manage the project plan to deliver large, complex assignments. These projects will typically involve the development and integration of network/hardware/software solutions to the Customer.
- Oversee the execution of project plans that involve the development and installation of solutions that cross functional lines and/or involve the design of customized technologies. In certain cases, the solution could be routine, but the Customer environment and/or delivery deadline may create significant complexity that requires a highly-seasoned manager.
- Play a key support role in project presale activity.
- Take an active role in the manner of project delivery so as to maximize the Customer experience. Project Manager effectively responds to Customer requests, offers options and influences Customer decisions for alternative approaches.
- Demonstrate expert use of all project management tools and processes. Apply practical use of available tools, systems and technology to manage projects efficiently.
- Serve as a mentor for other team members in relationship building (internal/external), identifying and overcoming organizational obstacles.
- Supplier's resource(s) performing the Services will possess the following:
- PMP certification, preferred
- Between five (5) and nine (9) years of related Project Management experience.
- Thorough knowledge of the services and systems that affect high-end complex Customers requiring customized integrated solutions.
- Ability to manage large-scale, multiple site/technology projects including first-time applications.
- Ability to manage a project team [size usually greater than five (5) resources].
- Ability to manage technical complexity - complex, integrated, first-time deployment of a product or service including hybrid technologies.
- Ability to manage to standard or customized installation/service intervals which may involve negotiation. Escalations and/or expedited requests are expected.
- Ability to manage multiple vendors/subcontractors.
skills: PMP certification
- Ability to carefully assess Customer's expectations and balance them against customer's capabilities throughout the project, resolving conflicts where necessary, using long-term perspective in addressing Customer's needs and problems and coordinating with customer to manage trade-offs between costs, quality, schedule and the long-term Customer relationship.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.