Randstad Technologies , the largest global HR services provider, is in search of a Principal Design Electrical Engineer to join a local Fortune 500 Electronics Manufacturing Client and lead a team of electrical engineers through various projects. Title:
Principal Design Electrical Engineer Location:
St. Petersburg, FL Duration:
1 year contract
location: Saint Petersburg, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 55 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
responsibilities: Job Description
As a Principal Engineer you will have developed an expertise in a particular field of engineering or within a particular sector. You will lead design teams through full product development and introduction into production.
- Guide and oversee the development of system component requirements, interfaces, and specifications necessary to maintain the consistency and integrity of the architectures.
- Manage product design and documentation at a system level.
- Perform independent research and engineering studies.
- Lead remote development teams.
- Effectively consult on multiple projects in parallel.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Capture Cadence/ORCAD or Altium experience
- EMC- emissions and immunity
- RF (radio frequency) Design: RFID, Wifi, 4G-LTE, Bluetooth, IoT i.e. wireless
- Power Design- AC/DC, DC/DC
skills: If interested, please respond with an updated resume to Samantha.Savinsky@Randstadusa.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.