DevOps Tester is responsible for automating testing for secondary mortgage applications.
Must have experience in BDD and TDD and tools (such as Gherkin and Cucumber) to implement methodologies
- Must have experience in Selenium, Cucumber (Postman experience a plus)
- Demonstrated experience with Continuous Integration, including one or more of the following:
o Build/deploy/version control tools
- Must be willing to learn new DevOps technologies and keep up with the latest and greatest technology tool
- Primary Mortgage Market experience is a plus
- Must be an expert in the following software lifecycle methodologies: SDLC and Agile
location: Mc Lean, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $46.00 - 50.75 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
Creating automated testing tools to support the sales and customer service goals for our client.
Must have 3 years of experience in Quality Assurance, Functional, Automation, GUI, Back-End, Data-Driven Performance, Stress, Load, and Regression Testing of web and client server based applications.
skills: 1. Communication
2. Automation testing experience with Selenium
3. Ability to learn and pick up new technologies
3. Agile methodology (to include knowledge of all ceremonies and deliverables
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.