A client of ours in San Antonio, TX is looking for a SAP PM Functional Consultant for a contract opportunity.
location: San Antonio, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $80 - 123 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Will work with the SAP PM functional support employee to engage business users to gather and document business requirements for system changes and to develop solutions to satisfy business needs.
- Assist in analyzing the impact changes will have on other internal/external business application systems and cross train the SAP Functional Support employee on the analysis approach
- SAP master data maintenance relevant for SAP PM and EAM
- Develop functional specifications, testing, and documentation and knowledge transfer to SAP PM Functional support employee
- Cross train on how to perform PM configuration checks and recommends changes when necessary
- Work with employee to assist in qualifying the business requirement and translate/document to instructions for developers and testers
- Finalize Functional design and fix issues designing SAP solutions using SAP RICEFW (Report Interface, Conversion, Enhancements, Forms and workflow) objects in SAP PM
- Assist in support security design and maintenance as required, including oversight of approvals for PM, ensuring they meet organizational standards and subsequent knowledge transfer to employee
- Provide SAP subject matter expertise in SAP PM to lines of business and ensure best practices are adapted
- Proficiency in Cross Application Integration with PP, MM, Finance, Procurement functionality
- Active participation in root-cause analysis and troubleshooting of issues
- Good understanding of external interfaces and IDOC processes
- Configuration, development and maintenance of SAP Plant Maintenance
- Need to be prepared to offer help and expertise to Production Support team for any urgent production issue
Candidate must have very strong PM and EAM knowledge:
- Must Have Utilities industry experience - experience in Power Plant processes
- Candidate must have very strong PM and EAM knowledge
- Experience with Fleet processes in SAP PM
- 4+ full life cycle implementations
- Experience and knowledge of integration points of SAP Logistics modules across other SAP modules.
- Should have experience in writing Functional Specification(FS), coordination with ABAP team, testing of new functionality or Enhancements
- Experience creating as-Is, To-be process flows, gap analysis and preparation of function specifications.
- Experience integrating SAP with non-SAP systems.
- 8+ years of experience in SAP PM analysis, design, and experience developing custom SAP solutions in SAP ERP Central Component (ECC PM) to include the following:
- Master Data Functional Location, Equipment Master, Class& Characteristics, Work center, Task List, Revision, Measuring Points etc.
- Notification Management Configuration and processes:
- Notification type
- Catalog Profiles
- Maintenance Order Configuration and processes:
- Order type
- Material availability check
- Preventive Maintenance and processes:
- Managing task lists
- Maintenance plans:
- 7 or more years' experience with integration to other SAP Modules
- Ability to provide knowledge transfer and cross training to full time employee on all aspects of PM Functional support
- Strong communication skills
- Experience on SAP ECC 6.0 EHP Enterprise Asset Management
- Experience with Fleet Equipment Master Record structure best practices
- Experience with Telematics and CanCeivers for fueling
- Approaches for a Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) scenario
- Experience deploying Fiori Apps for PM and EAM usage
- ABAP debugging skills to get to root cause of issues
- Strong communication skills
- Utility experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.