Our client, a large, retail distributor is looking for a Service Center/Support Services Supervisor. This role is responsible for managing vendors to make sure that SLA's are adhered to. You will lead over 20 support people. You will develop, manage, measure and report service-level metrics, including average response time, first-contact resolution rate, mean time to repair, cost per call, call avoidance, demand mix and end-user productivity. The right person will strive for improvement of the process.
location: Edison, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
Included in the responsibilities are a variety of administrative functions such as scheduling, auditing associates performance, monitoring SLAs, and reporting to management any issues dealing with the Support Center.
- 5+ years managing an IT service and support function in an environment similar in size and complexity to our organization
- Previous management experience and experience in troubleshooting conventional software and hardware platforms.
- Knowledge of IT service desk tools and best practices.
- Expected to manage the service desk 24/7 throughout the year and must be available for off-hour support when necessary.
- Strong communication and reporting skills.
- ITIL Certification is a plus
- Experience managing a vendor that handles break-fix is a major plus.
- College degree
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.