Looking for a Project Leader to help with ongoing business needs. Will help develop the project scope statements for each project. Manage the day-to-day activities of the projects.
location: Bridgewater, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $68 - 72 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Follow PMO project management methodology.
- Maintain and update the project plans.
- Manage each projects scope.
- Report project status on a weekly basis and communicate status to the key project participants and interested parties.
- Escalate unresolved issues and communicate decisions.
- Track the project budgets against the actual costs and forecast costs to completion.
- Develop a project risk plan for both projects and manage the project risks according to the plans.
- Project Scope Statements Updated Project Plans Weekly Status Reports Updated Project Budget Tracking Updated Project Risk Plans Others, as required.
- 6 to 9 years of experience
- PMI Certification
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Great team work skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.