We are seeking a Sr. DevOps Manager with strong Azure experience. This position will be responsible for building and maintaining the pipelines from source code check-in through production deployment and post-deployment technical support.
location: Boca Raton, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
- Lead and grow a team of DevOps Engineers
- Drive continual improvement across the organization
- Maintain Source code repositories
- Build and maintain pipelines for CI and CD
- Supports Development and production systems and deployments
- Structure and Maintain Software Configuration management
- Support system and software test automation
- Develop automated scripts for packaging software
- Develop automated scripts to deploy packaged software
- Support multiple target environments using similar automation and methodology: Development, QA, Staging, and Production.
- Work with Development and Product teams on considerations for designing operationally smart applications for deployment in cloud environments, focusing on performance, security, and budgeting
- Ensure all cloud deployments follow established workflows.
- Manage deployment and validation of patches.
- Experience working with Windows and Linux systems in a production setting.
should have work experience with monitoring tools and APMs such as application insights and operations manager
- Proactively adopt new cloud infrastructure and technology
- Manage environments in Azure to ensure optimal capacity, performance, security, and availability.
- Working knowledge of handling Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity in Azure.
Skills & Requirements
- 7 years of hands-on experience in software design/development and/or operations.
- 5 years of experience leading software design/development and/or operations.
- Background in Development, Systems Architecture, and/or Operations.
- Experience delivering applications in Azure.
- Experience with configuration management tools
- Scripting experience in Powershell
- Experience with source control systems such as TFS and GIT.
- Experience with TFS Release Manager
- Experience working with Octopus
- Work experience deploying web and application services to Azure PaaS and IaaS
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server
- Working knowledge of DNS, Monitoring, SSL Certificates, File Servers, Security, Performance, High Availability, Redundancy, and Disaster Recovery.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft OMS
- Experience in Automated Deployments with Continuous Integration workflows.
- Experience working in Scrum teams.
- Prior Devops leadership experience
- Azure certifications preferred
skills: - Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Ability to motivate and inspire team members
- Adaptable to changing environment
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast paced environment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.