This role will work extensively in the Data Security and Governance area to ensure best practices enablement across the Advanced Analytics environment. Resource will be involved in security/data engineering, developing and integrating new processes. Should have a strong background in security/identity management, Active Directory/SSO, Cloud technology experience.
location: Brookfield, Wisconsin
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8 to 5
- Assist in the definition and implementation of the Data and Analytics security strategy, including process definition to support the analytic platforms and solutions developed by the Data and Analytics organization
- Collaborate on the creation of data security roadmaps in cooperation with Architects and other team members to meet complex business requirements.
- Conduct design and code reviews with extended team to ensure that code meets clients Enterprise Foundational Services standards and Security measures
- Track and resolve software defects
- Communicate within teams to fully understand requirements, provide feedback, and request clarification as needed
- Review requirements and data models and translate into responsible, scalable applications and architecture with a focus on security
- Familiar with microservice architecture principles, 12 Factor Architecture Principles
- Drive continuous integration and deployment of data security solutions
Bachelor's degree /or equivalent formal training, certifications, or work experience in coding. Requires three (3) year qualifying work experience in information technology or engineering environment. A related advanced degree may offset the related experience requirements.
- Experience with Data Governance and Data Security principles and best practices.
- Experience with data governance frameworks to increase quality, security, and accessibility of data and information assets created by the Data and Analytics teams
- Experience with Cloud technologies (Google Cloud Platform, Azure, AWS)
- Experience working with vendor evaluations, vendor Proof of Concept (POC) definition and engagement, and vendor selection processes
- Actively embrace the DevSecOps methodology as it relates to data assets within our client
- Actively participate in software development methodologies (SAFe Agile)
- Applicant must work well under pressure and work well in team and individual environment
- Excellent written communication, verbal communication, and presentation skills are required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.