We are looking for an Electronics Technician to help with ongoing business needs.
location: Wallingford, Connecticut
job type: Contract
salary: $16 - 18 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Design and document minor electronics and cable assemblies.
- Utilize various electronic test equipment, such as meters, oscilloscopes and power supplies.
- Perform minor soldering and electronic repair.
- Troubleshoot electro-mechanical assemblies to the component level.
- Develop and document test processes for electronic equipment.
- 0-3 years professional experience.
- Associates/Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- Certifications if applicable.
- Solid written and verbal communication and organizational skills
- Deductive reasoning, critical thinking, problem solving, and prioritization skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.