Cyber Security Analyst
Randstad Technologies is looking for a Threat Management Analyst (Incident responder, with Cyber Forensics background).
High Level Description:
-Identify the Cybersecurity events related to well-resourced, sophisticated adversary, which uses multiple attack vectors such as cyber, physical, and deception to achieve its objectives.
APT procedures and systems support to respond to complex threat behaviors or indications requiring experts to hunt and characterize APT.
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $49 - 79 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Identification of security problems which may require mitigating controls
- Perform forensic examinations on various network and endpoint systems stemming from a cyber-intrusion associated with APT, malware, and DDOS attacks.
- Assist in providing threat and damage assessment for security incidents which may impact Customer assets
- Collaborates with technical and threat intelligence analysts to provide indications and warnings, and contributes to predictive analysis of malicious activity
- Effectively collaborate with colleagues and counterparts internally and externally
- Executes appropriate response activities established in SOPs, directs activity of responding resources including local IT coordinators and operations personnel
- Recognizes potential, successful, and unsuccessful intrusion attempts and compromises, and performs careful reviews and analyses of relevant event detail and summary information
- Possesses ability to conduct packet analysis and is able to recommend and add custom monitoring policies and signatures within network detection tools
- Perform as a Cyber Security Incident Responder within a SOC environment.
-5-7 years of related experience on a Computer Incident Response Team (CIRT)
Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT)
Computer Security Incident Response Center (CSIRC) or a Security Operations Center (SOC).
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Security
(One or more required)
CompTIA Security +
CPTE - Certified Penetration Testing Engineer or CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker
GCIH - (GIAC Certified Incident Handler) or ECIH - (EC-Council Certified Incident Handler)
CISA - Certified Information Systems Auditor
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.