Full-stack development: design, develop, build and deploy scalable and robust applications.
location: Alpharetta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Take part in the creation of a proven high-scale, cloud-based services.
- Analysis of functional requirements & creation of software design.
- Be responsible and drive the adoption of new and exciting technologies.
- 1-5 years of hands-on software development experience & working experience
- Experience in distributed systems architecture and technologies.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- Passion for full-stack development, from coding through building, automating, monitoring and deploying in variety of technologies.
- Experience in working with RESTful/Webhook APIs, big advantage for messaging APIs such as Facebook or Twilio.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of micro-service architecture.
- Strong CS fundamentals when it comes to basic algorithms and architecture.
- Experience with .Net
- Experience with CI, configuration management and containerization solutions.
- Comfortable with Linux.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.