job summary: Randstad Technologies is looking for a Windows Engineer (SCCM)
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
Requires solid experience supporting mission critical systems to provide production support of the hardware and software in a large multi-vendor, multi-platform technology infrastructure. Candidate should have proven, and preferably recent, experience with SCCM that can script, package, test, troubleshoot, deploy and report on any type of software deployment targeting Win10 systems.
qualifications: Support Function:
- Maintain infrastructure with latest updates and patching.
- Deployments to distributed systems.
- Research, design, and recommend solutions to meet requirements.
- Develop and test automated scripts and processes for software deployment and data gathering
- Provide support and troubleshoot issues quickly.
- Develop and document processes and procedures.
skills: Required Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field and 2+ years of relevant experience or 6 years of relevant experience
- Experience with remotely administering and troubleshooting Windows PCs without the use of built-in Microsoft remote desktop tools
- Must be able to write code in Windows Powershell 5.0 or greater
- Experience with InstallShield and Flexera AdminStudio
- Must have strong knowledge of Windows OS's
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft's Active Directory and Group Policy
- Working knowledge of SCCM
- Good understanding of networking concepts
- Experience performing deployments to distributed systems.
- Strong scripting and package experience.
- Ability to develop and maintain IT documentation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.